INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a Canadian firm that specializes in design and production of a wide variety of armored vehicles, cars, and armored trucks. Luxury armored cars, armored SUV's, Cash Transit Vehicles and Tactical Armored Vehicles used by Law Enforcement Agencies all over the world. With multiple facilities all over the world, INKAS® aims to please every customer with its maximal efficiency, organized deployment and superior technical abilities.
INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a Canadian firm that specializes in the design and production of a wide variety of armored cars and luxury vehicles. As a productive member of the Auto Electrical Team, you will
- Repair, troubleshoot and/or upgrade vehicle electrical systems as well as the devices that rely on electrical energy
- Be familiar with computerized diagnostic tools, equipment and reference manuals to identify causes of electrical problems and expertly solve them.
- Provide support for the testing, repairing and calibration of electric and electronic components
- Have experience in the installation of automotive electronics
- Use your mechanical ability to find solutions and learn from team members
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Be available for overtime if required.
- We thank all candidates in advance but will only contact those selected for interview.
No phone calls please!
Job Type: Full-time
- Toronto, ON
- Auto Electrical: 2 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver’s Licence