INKAS® Armored Personnel Carriers (APCs) and Light Armored Patrol Vehicles (LAPVs) are now available in Right-Hand Drive. Built on the powerful skeleton of a heavy-duty Ford® chassis – which is a widely used platform for mid-scale APCs and LAPVs – it has been reengineered for optimal maneuverability and exceptional off-road performance with right-hand drive.
The INKAS® Sentry APC comes with standard features which include advanced door locking systems, escape hatches, a roof-mounted turret, an 18,000-lb electric winch, and much more. It gives you the durability, power, and stability you need in the field, as well as a wide field of view and an electronic night vision system to help you see in the dark.
A number of additional enhancements are available, and the modularity of the vehicle’s base makes it easy to add modular components to fit your needs, such as: sirens/PA systems, emergency lights, 360o cameras, crowd control features, as well as upgraded armouring options. The INKAS® Sentry APC can be customized to suit various tactical missions including personnel and private transportation, search/rescue and medical evacuation, command and control operations, surveillance and more.
The right-hand drive version is now in production and available for purchase.
- Advanced door lock mechanism
- Electronic nightvision system
- Escape hatch
- Heavy-duty electronic winch
- Wide F.O.V from driver cabin
- Engine bay armoring
- Armoring of key mechanical components
- Multi-layer Ballistic glass, no spall
- Removable wire mesh glass protection
- External View Cameras providing 360° F.O.V.
- Siren/PA system
- Emergency lights package
- Front-mounted plow for obstacle clearance
- Acoustic hailing device
- Crowd-control barrier system