The 2014 model year brought a name change to Infiniti’s prestigious lineup. The previously-named QX56 now becomes the QX80 and it’s safe to say that the vehicle has not only grown in terms of the number on its badge. The Armored Infiniti QX80 is a very spacious, 7-seater bulletproof SUV which will be able to handle itself in any situation.
The armored SUV is built for those who want an extra pump of adrenaline on each thrust and the security they trust. It comes with 5.6L V8 engines which pumps 400hp raw power to make an awesome off road ride. It has auto weather control, streaming audio system via Bluetooth wireless technology, Standard USB connection port for iPod interface and other compatible devices and a large number of other features.
The need of space and demand of security, this armored SUV built by INKAS® provides it all.
- Entire perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
- High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
- Protection for battery and electronic control module
- Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
- Reinforced suspension
- Runflat devices
- Light-weight armoring package
- Emergency lights system
- Siren/PA/Intercom system
- Fire suppression system
- Heavy duty brake system and components
- Heavy duty wheels