The INKAS® Armored Toyota Hilux is a versatile, multi-task armored vehicle that can be accommodated to most budget requirements. This vehicle, armored by skilled INKAS® engineers, has enjoyed tremendous success globally.
It is often utilized as a cash-in-transit vehicle, or as an inconspicuous/low-profile vehicle transporting passengers without inviting any unwanted attention. The 4×4 Hilux is available with a diesel or gasoline inline 4 engine in either single or double cab configuration. The INKAS® armored Hilux transforms the truck to provide private security companies with a high level of security while maintaining a discrete profile in regions such as the Middle East and Asia. This INKAS® vehicle carries an armor level of up to CEN BR6 with its key features being durability and dependability.
With attention to very minute details, customizable interior and exterior features, the INKAS® Hilux is a unique vehicle that can withstand some of the harshest environments anywhere in the world.
- Entire perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
- High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
- Integrated access control module
- Protection for battery and electronic control module
- Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
- Reinforced suspension
- Runflat devices
- Smart locking system designed for cash in transit usage
- Vehicle security system accessible from front cabin
- Light-weight armoring package
- Emergency lights system
- Siren/PA/Intercom system
- Driver-controlled remote locking system
- Fire suppression system
- Heavy duty brake system and components
- Heavy duty wheels