The INKAS® Geebor MRAP offers high levels of blast and ballistic protection, having saved and continuing to save many lives, in harsh conflict zones. The maintenance on the Geebor is the epitome of simplicity, making it a widely used and loved vehicle, as it has no computer systems or sophisticated electronics, meaning very few things can break down, and field repairs are usually easy and quick. The vehicle offers surprisingly quick acceleration and exceptional maneuverability.
There are several extra improvements that can be incorporated, and the vehicle’s adaptable design allows for the seamless integration of modular components according to your requirements. These include sirens/PA systems, emergency lights, 360-degree cameras, crowd control features, and upgraded armor options. The INKAS® Geebor MRAP can be customized to cater to diverse tactical missions such as search and rescue, medical evacuation, command and control operations, surveillance, and more.
- 360° gunport coverage
- Advanced door lock mechanism
- Electronic nightvision system
- Escape hatch
- Heavy-duty electronic winch
- Wide F.O.V from driver cabin
- Engine bay armoring
- Armoring of key mechanical components
- Multi-layer Ballistic glass, no spall
- Removable wire mesh glass protection
- External View Cameras providing 360° F.O.V.
- Siren/PA system
- Emergency lights package
- Front-mounted plow for obstacle clearance
- Acoustic hailing device
- Crowd-control barrier system