The Land Rover Defender is the benchmark all-terrain workhorse, with legendary off-road capability. Specially developed for heavy-duty applications, Land Rover armored by INKAS® is a perfect vehicle for different applications, such as secure valuables transportation (CIT), or Law Enforcement agencies.
The new armored Defender contains bullet resistant glazing, ballistic steel armoring and Kevlar floor protection which contribute to ensure the vehicle can withstand an attack from high velocity, high caliber bullets and help to provide optimum occupant protection while being contained within the original 3,500kg gross vehicle weight. The new Armored Defender is validated to a CEN B6 level, protecting against high caliber rifle rounds including a 308 Winchester from penetrating the passenger cabin. It also means that the new Armored Defender has been rigorously tested, and passed, as a complete vehicle – not just the materials and components that have been fitted to it.
The vehicle driven by 2.4L Diesel engine producing 122HP is the real match of threat with security.
- Entire perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
- High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
- Integrated access control module
- Protection for battery and electronic control module
- Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
- Reinforced suspension
- Runflat devices
- Video surveillance of both internal and external viewpoints
- Light-weight armoring package
- Emergency lights system
- Siren/PA/Intercom system
- Driver-controlled remote locking system
- Fire suppression system
- Heavy duty brake system and components
- Heavy duty wheels