Transportation of monetary and personal goods is one of the specialties of this vehicle. Full size protection by INKAS® and a high roof body reduces the risk of threat to personnel, as well as the valuables inside. The van is ideal for bank pick up, confidential pick up, precious jewelry, large valuable cargo and much more. With a 3.0-liter V6 turbo diesel DOHC 24-valve engine, 7-speed automatic transmission with manual mode, rear wheel drive and 4 wheel disc brakes this vehicle is very easy to maneuver. Its comfort level consists of automatic climate control, cruise control, power locks and spacious seating. This chassis has become amongst the leaders in armored courier services.
With a modern redesign of the classic panel van, this bulletproof truck based on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is a prime candidate for a low profile armored cash in transit vehicle. Security of both personnel and payload are paramount in the cash in transit industry.
This armored cash in transit van is perfect for clients looking for an affordable option to transport their valuables while also being inconspicuous.
- Entire perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
- High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
- Integrated access control module
- Multiple internal compartments
- Protection for battery and electronic control module
- Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
- Reinforced suspension
- Runflat devices
- Smart locking system designed for cash in transit usage
- Vehicle security system accessible from front cabin
- Video surveillance of both internal and external viewpoints
- Light-weight armoring package
- Emergency lights system
- Siren/PA/Intercom system
- Driver-controlled remote locking system
- Fire suppression system
- Heavy duty brake system and components
- Heavy duty wheels