The Armored Toyota Land Cruiser 79 is designed to carry large amounts of cash and valuables in a 100% secure environment and across vast distances. This vehicle is built-to-order and has the ability to be customized both internally and externally in order to suit a specific need. INKAS® has engineered this vehicle from the ground up to build a reliable bulletproof cash in transit vehicle.
The Armored Toyota Land Cruiser 79 is ideally suited for pallets of both cash and coin while still accommodating a crew of 2-4 and is designed to be highly configurable both inside and out.
INKAS® offers a wide assortment of upgrades and accessories to meet any client specification. Armoring solutions such as Hutchinson run flat tires, armored rear bulkhead and reinforced suspension all ensure piece of mind that the entire payload as well as crew will be kept from harm’s way. This vehicle is armored with a NIJ IV/CEN BR6+ ballistic rating, which can stop high power rifle ammo from the likes of a 308 Winchester if necessary.
- Entire perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
- High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
- Integrated access control module
- Protection for battery and electronic control module
- Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
- Reinforced suspension
- Runflat devices
- Smart locking system designed for cash in transit usage
- Vehicle security system accessible from front cabin
- Video surveillance of both internal and external viewpoints
- Light-weight armoring package
- Emergency lights system
- Siren/PA/Intercom system
- Driver-controlled remote locking system
- Fire suppression system
- Heavy duty brake system and components
- Heavy duty wheels