Having been built on a Freightliner M2106 RVC chassis makes this vehicle a sound choice for armoring. Custom engineered by INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing, this armored riot control vehicle is a world-class crowd dispersal tool.
Being both super manueverable and fully armored, this vehicle offers law enforcement personnel piece of mind while driving straight into harms way. Powered by a monster Cummins diesel engine pumping out 295 horses and a whopping 1000ft-lbs of torque allows a driver to push stationary vehicles out of the way with ease. Equipped with high pressure water pumps with regulated nozzle pressure, chemical additive tanks, a fire extinguishing system, adjustable-height ram-bumper to clear heavier obstacles and surveillance equipment with recording capability, makes this riot control vehicle very versatile. Providing protection for the crew, INKAS® has fully armored this vehicle to withstand multiple high velocity rounds as well as shrapnel from detonations.
Best in the riot control market, the INKAS® Armored Riot Control Vehicle is hands down the most versatile option available.
- 10,000L Single-compartment stainless steel water tank
- 500gal/min Water pump, 250psi max pressure
- Engine bay armoring
- Entire perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
- Fire extinguishing nozzle system around the perimeter of the vehicle
- High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
- Integrated access control module
- Monitor: 320° Rotation, 135° Elevation (+45° to -90°)
- Protection for battery and electronic control module
- Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
- Runflat devices
- Wide F.O.V
- 360° armoring of the driver/operator compartment
- Armoring of key mechanical components
- Multi-layer Ballistic glass, no spall
- Removable wire mesh glass protection
- External View Cameras providing 360° F.O.V.
- Siren/PA system
- Emergency lights package