Without deviating too much from the original layout of the Ford Transit cargo style van, INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing has engineered one of the best low profile cash in transit vehicles to date. By offering this model within its armored cash transport line up, INKAS® continues to prove itself as an industry-leader.
Ford Transits are one of the most sought after cash in transit vehicles because they are extremely versatile and customizable. The version used by INKAS® is equipped with a 3.2L diesel 185 hp engine offering enough power to carry the added payload of the applied armor and on-board crew. With a smart locking system designed for cash in transit usage, an integrated access control module as well as reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points this van is a great choice for transporting cash and valuables. Being highly customizable, INKAS® offers a slew of upgrades and accessories to fill the need of any client’s specifications.
The armored Ford Transit is a leader in this market for a reason; it makes for a great bank cash in transit vehicle.
- Entire perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
- High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
- Integrated access control module
- Protection for battery and electronic control module
- Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
- Reinforced suspension
- Runflat devices
- Smart locking system designed for cash in transit usage
- Vehicle security system accessible from front cabin
- Video surveillance of both internal and external viewpoints
- Light-weight armoring package
- Emergency lights system
- Siren/PA/Intercom system
- Driver-controlled remote locking system
- Fire suppression system
- Heavy duty brake system and components
- Heavy duty wheels