Built on the tried and true Ford F-550 chassis this armored cash in transit vehicle is ideally suited to meet the requirements of clients needing to move their valuables with a crew of up to five. INKAS® has the safety of crew and cargo in mind when designing armoring for this vehicle for real life situations.
Rugged and heavy duty, the Armored Ford F-550 CIT is built to last and take on any obstacle in it’s path. The V10 Triton 6.7L SACT and 6-speed Automatic Transmission fuels this vehicle for long distance Cash-In Transit operations and can easily accommodate the extra payload of armor and crew. In addition to the standard features of four disc brakes with ABS, Climate control, AM/FM Radio and power steering, INKAS® offers armoring levels up to CEN BR6 able to stop 7.62mm rifle ammo. More in the way of security, INKAS® has many other armoring options to customize this chassis to fit any requirement a client might have.
The armored Ford F-550 cash in transit vehicle is hands down a great vehicle for protecting anything from diamonds to cash to anything in between.
- Entire perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
- High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
- Integrated access control module
- Multiple internal compartments
- Protection for battery and electronic control module
- Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
- Reinforced suspension
- Runflat devices
- Smart locking system designed for cash in transit usage
- Vehicle security system accessible from front cabin
- Video surveillance of both internal and external viewpoints
- Light-weight armoring package
- Emergency lights system
- Siren/PA/Intercom system
- Driver-controlled remote locking system
- Fire suppression system
- Heavy duty brake system and components
- Heavy duty wheels