The INKAS® Armored Prisoner Transport Vehicle based on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is specifically designed for the secure loading, transport and delivery of detainees. Meeting all domestic and international specifications, this vehicle is actively utilized and deployed all over the world. INKAS® has the ability to customize this vehicle in a multitude of ways in order for it to meet any requirement.
Already proven in a multitude of different environments, this bulletproof transport vehicle is armored up to CEN 1063 Level B6, able to tolerate 7.62mm ammunition. A steady supply of power is delivered by a turbo diesel 3.0L, V-6 pumping out as much as 188hp, attached to a 7 speed 7G-TRONIC transmission, there is more than enough hauling power for armor and detainees being transported. Sophisticated electronics like a 5.8-inch color display, Bluetooth phone connectivity, USB connection and Becker MAP PILOT Navigation system make up a modern info and entertainment system. The armored Prisoner Transport van based on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is completely customizable based on client requirements. Optional extras include tailpipe protection, door hinge reinforcements and battery, ECU and fuel tank armoring.
For an unsurpassed level of safety and security in a inconspicuous form factor, choose the armored van based on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter for your detainee transport needs.
- Entire perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
- High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
- Integrated access control module
- Protection for battery and electronic control module
- Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
- Reinforced suspension
- Runflat devices
- Video surveillance of both internal and external viewpoints
- Light-weight armoring package
- Emergency lights system
- Siren/PA/Intercom system
- Driver-controlled remote locking system
- Fire suppression system
- Heavy duty brake system and components
- Heavy duty wheels