The Armored Iveco Cash Transit Vehicle is designed to carry large amounts of cash and valuables in a 100% secure environment and across vast distances. These vehicles are built-to-order and have the ability to be customized both internally and externally in order to suit a specific need.
From a world leader in commercial vehicles, Iveco trucks are designed to transport large payloads long distances, making this a perfect candidate for an armoring. INKAS® has engineered this vehicle from the ground up to build a great large capacity bulletproof cash in transit truck.
With high a high payload capacity the Armored Iveco Cash transit truck is ideally suited for pallets of both cash and coin while still accommodating a crew of 2-4. Being designed to be highly configurable both inside and out, INKAS® offers a wide assortment of upgrades and accessories to meet any client specification. Armoring solutions such as Hutchinson run flat tires, armored rear bulkhead and reinforced suspension will insure piece of mind client valuables and crew will keep away from harm. This vehicle is armored with a NIJ IV/CEN B6+ ballistic rating, which can stop high power rifle ammo from a 308 Winchester.
- Entire perimeter protection of the passenger compartment
- High quality multi-layer bullet resistant glass
- Integrated access control module
- Protection for battery and electronic control module
- Reinforced door hinges and other critical structure points
- Reinforced suspension
- Runflat devices
- Smart locking system designed for cash in transit usage
- Vehicle security system accessible from front cabin
- Video surveillance of both internal and external viewpoints
- Light-weight armoring package
- Emergency lights system
- Siren/PA/Intercom system
- Driver-controlled remote locking system
- Fire suppression system
- Heavy duty brake system and components
- Heavy duty wheels