INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a Canadian firm that specializes in design and production of a wide variety of armored vehicles, cars, and armored trucks. Luxury armored cars, armored SUV's, Cash Transit Vehicles and Tactical Armored Vehicles used by Law Enforcement Agencies all over the world. With multiple facilities all over the world, INKAS® aims to please every customer with its maximal efficiency, organized deployment and superior technical abilities.
The Sales Representative for the Specialty Vehicle department is responsible for actively seeking new business through skillful networking, cold calling and prospecting of sales opportunities internationally. Will be reporting to VP of Sales.
- Prospect new sales channels and opportunities through cold calling, networking and market research
- Regularly update CRM system to reflect accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline information
- Research industry, market information, be knowledgeable about competitive products and pricing; geography of competition
- Monitor the shipment of the product sold
- Meet sales quotas and objectives
- Report on deals closed daily
- Prepare sales contracts for manager’s approval
- Create the business plan in allocated territory
- Maintain regular communication with VP to resolve sales/client matters
- Be accessible to the client at all times
- Degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- Knowledge of Spanish language is an asset
- Knowledge and experience in Auto industry preferred