INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a Canadian firm that specializes in design and production of a wide variety of armored vehicles, cars, and armored trucks. Luxury armored cars, armored SUV's, Cash Transit Vehicles and Tactical Armored Vehicles used by Law Enforcement Agencies all over the world. With multiple facilities all over the world, INKAS® aims to please every customer with its maximal efficiency, organized deployment and superior technical abilities.
We are looking for a qualified Sales Administrator to join our Sales Team and help us achieve our goals. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products provide support for sales representatives as well as sales management.
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high quality customer service initiatives, become the liaison between customers and the sales department, as well as between the sales department and upper management.
- Process incoming queries via phone, email and web
- Distribute leads amongst sales staff
- Contact clients in order to obtain missing information or answer queries
- Liaise with the Logistics department in order to ensure timely deliveries
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Prepare sales quotes and proposals as required
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator or Sales Support Agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Certification in Marketing, Sales or relevant field is a plus
- Fluency in English (written and verbal)
- Automotive experience is a plus