INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a Canadian firm that specializes in design and production of a wide variety of armored vehicles, cars, and armored trucks. Luxury armored cars, armored SUV's, Cash Transit Vehicles and Tactical Armored Vehicles used by Law Enforcement Agencies all over the world. With multiple facilities all over the world, INKAS® aims to please every customer with its maximal efficiency, organized deployment and superior technical abilities.
- Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations which ensure the most effective return on assets.
- Ensure planned KPI’s of efficiency and performance are met or exceeded.
- Initiative plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while insuring product standards that exceed customers’ expectations.
- Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure that the production supports Company’s strategic initiatives.
- Encourage use of new techniques and focus on fact based problem solving.
- Improve manpower utilization within existing staff and processes. Schedule stability that allows for maximum return on efficiencies.
- Coordinate operating tasks and procedures for: Purchasing, Engineering, Plant Supervisor, QC/Maintenance Supervisor, and Production Staff.
- Workforce planning and management: hiring, performance reviews and termination to maintain effective workforce as per organization structure in place.
- Managing new assembly Contracts
- Maintaining manufacturing and office space in operable, clean and safe condition
- Coordination of product shipment schedule based on delivery dates set with the Customer
- Processing warranty repair requests and assigning resources for technical support
- Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical safety issues and worker safety attitudes. Maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Strong leadership skills, independent thinking, strong organizational and planning abilities and excellent analytical and problem solving skills are essential
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in production
- Proven track record in managing production
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems, meet deadlines, and stay within budget.
- High energy
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience in similar capacity
- Previous experience in automotive industry is an asset
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical design process is an asset