INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a Canadian firm that specializes in design and production of a wide variety of armored vehicles, cars, and armored trucks. Luxury armored cars, armored SUV's, Cash Transit Vehicles and Tactical Armored Vehicles used by Law Enforcement Agencies all over the world. With multiple facilities all over the world, INKAS® aims to please every customer with its maximal efficiency, organized deployment and superior technical abilities.
- Strong interest in motor vehicles engineering and design with excellent cutting experience
- Turning ideas into blueprints for development and testing, taking into account the reliability and safety, cost-effectiveness, environmental impact and look
- Building and testing prototypes using computer simulations and physical models to assess components’ strengths, weaknesses, performance and safety
- Planning the production run, including redesigning machine tools, equipment and processes to make new parts, monitoring costs and production schedules, and overseeing quality control.
- Analyzes data to develop new designs for motors
- working with other professionals, within and outside the engineering sector
- Research and analyze customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- Specify system components or direct modification of products to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.