INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a Canadian firm that specializes in design and production of a wide variety of armored vehicles, cars, and armored trucks. Luxury armored cars, armored SUV's, Cash Transit Vehicles and Tactical Armored Vehicles used by Law Enforcement Agencies all over the world. With multiple facilities all over the world, INKAS® aims to please every customer with its maximal efficiency, organized deployment and superior technical abilities.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the daily setup and operation of one laser cutting machines. He/she will also assist other CNC operators with any of their daily duties including area housekeeping, maintenance work, and material staging.
- Perform daily machine startup and shutdown procedures on laser cutting equipment.
- Stage raw materials at each work-center for the day’s production.
- Load and unload machines.
- Maintain daily dust collector service and associated logbook in assigned area and report equipment deficiencies.
- Ensure production schedule follow through as allocated by the scheduling department.
- Perform minor maintenance and cleaning of cutting equipment and work area in accordance with company standards and manufactures machine recommendations.
- Perform some machine alignment procedures and optic cleaning to keep equipment at peak operating performance.
- One or more years’ experience operating laser and cutting machines.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Some drawing and reading comprehension skills.
- Ability to inspect flat laser/plasma cut parts with precision inspection equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to read drawings.
- Possess some knowledge of and ability to identify fabrication industry metals.
- Familiarity with sheet metal flat patterns preferred.
- Ability to work well as a team member.
- Understanding and support of Company policies and procedures.