International Sales Executive – Armored Vehicles
INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a Canadian firm that specializes in design and production of a wide variety of armored vehicles, cars, and armored trucks. Luxury armored cars, armored SUV's, Cash Transit Vehicles and Tactical Armored Vehicles used by Law Enforcement Agencies all over the world. With multiple facilities all over the world, INKAS® aims to please every customer with its maximal efficiency, organized deployment and superior technical abilities.
The Sales Executive for the Armored Vehicle department is responsible for actively seeking new business through skillful networking, cold calling and prospecting of sales opportunities internationally.
- Prospect new sales channels and opportunities through cold calling, networking and market research
- Communicate/follow up with existing accounts and maintain active relationships (resellers and end users)
- Regularly update CRM system to reflect accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline information
- Research industry, market information, be knowledgeable about competitive products and pricing; geography of competition
- Monitor the shipment of the product sold
- Meeting Sales quotes and objectives
- Report on sales deals closed daily
- Prepare sales contracts for Manager’s approval
- Create business plan in allocated territory
- Maintain regular communication with VP to resolve sales/client matters
- Be accessible to the client at all times
- Complete other duties as directed by Manager
- Degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- 2nd language: French/Spanish
- Knowledge and experience in Auto industry
INKAS® is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at INKAS® are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. INKAS® will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.