INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a Canadian firm that specializes in design and production of a wide variety of armored vehicles, cars, and armored trucks. Luxury armored cars, armored SUV's, Cash Transit Vehicles and Tactical Armored Vehicles used by Law Enforcement Agencies all over the world. With multiple facilities all over the world, INKAS® aims to please every customer with its maximal efficiency, organized deployment and superior technical abilities.
As a skilled general laborer you’ll be supporting our construction projects on the ground. This will involve preparing worksites, moving materials, using hand and power tools, and following daily task direction from the Project Site Supervisor.
- General construction – job site clearance, drywall, painting, flooring, etc.
- Experienced and confident using basic hand and power tools
- Verbal communication skills, and experience working in a team
- Health and safety and/or first aid training is an asset
- Physically fit and able to lift 50+ lbs
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Valid driver’s license and regular access to a reliable vehicle
- Able to provide a driver’s abstract/driving record prior during the interview
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
- Please forward your resume via e-mail
- No phone calls, please.
- We thank all candidates in advance, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
INKAS® is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at INKAS® are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. INKAS® will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.