CNC Laser Operator – Night Shift
INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a Canadian firm that specializes in design and production of a wide variety of armored vehicles, cars, and armored trucks. Luxury armored cars, armored SUV's, Cash Transit Vehicles and Tactical Armored Vehicles used by Law Enforcement Agencies all over the world. With multiple facilities all over the world, INKAS® aims to please every customer with its maximal efficiency, organized deployment and superior technical abilities.
Our Metaline Division has an immediate opening for a CNC Laser Operator
- Ability to operate a 4.4k Co2 CNC laser (will be trained on 6k Fiber laser)
- Must be able to accurately READ and INTERPRET DRAWINGS and/or BLUEPRINTS.
- Able to work with fractions expressed in decimal notation and perform calculations
- Able to use CERTIFIED MEASUREMENT TOOLS to perform quality control checks of products/parts.
- Must have experience with general hand/power tools (hammers, grinders, etc.)
- Counter balance FORKLIFT license/experience essential
- Organized and pays attention to detail
- Must be willing to work NIGHTS
- Good English verbal, reading and written communication skills
- Proven experience
INKAS® is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at INKAS® are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. INKAS® will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.