CNC Brake Press Operator
INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a Canadian firm that specializes in design and production of a wide variety of armored vehicles, cars, and armored trucks. Luxury armored cars, armored SUV's, Cash Transit Vehicles and Tactical Armored Vehicles used by Law Enforcement Agencies all over the world. With multiple facilities all over the world, INKAS® aims to please every customer with its maximal efficiency, organized deployment and superior technical abilities.
- Ability to operate a multi-axis CNC brake press
- Accurately read and interpret drawings
- Work with fractions expressed in decimal notation
- Perform calculations to work out bend allowances
- Experience in setup and programming
- Able to use certified measurement tools to perform quality control checks of products/parts
- Comfortable using general hand/power tools (hammers, grinders, etc.)
- Counter balance forklift license an asset
- Organization and attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate in English (read, write, speak)
INKAS® is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at INKAS® are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. INKAS® will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.