INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a Canadian firm that specializes in design and production of a wide variety of armored vehicles, cars, and armored trucks. Luxury armored cars, armored SUV's, Cash Transit Vehicles and Tactical Armored Vehicles used by Law Enforcement Agencies all over the world. With multiple facilities all over the world, INKAS® aims to please every customer with its maximal efficiency, organized deployment and superior technical abilities.
Carpenters utilize their accumulated crafting and technical skills and understanding of vehicle interiors to perform wood and specialized finishing on exclusive interiors for high-end luxury vehicles. Will be reporting to the Supervisor at Limo Manufacturing department.
- Work on interior finish of luxury vehicles
- Perform wood finish/cabinet making
- Cut/saw wood, vinyl, and laminate as per vehicle specifications
- Take accurate measurements to ensure proper fit of all wood pieces
- Bond/glue wood, shape wood as per vehicle design requirements
- Complete other duties as required by manager
- Fitting wood in vehicle, placing and removing pieces as needed
- College Diploma or certification in a recognized carpentry course preferred.
- Understanding of vehicle mechanics and interiors
- Must have previous experience working on yacht, limousines and/or other high-end vehicles’ interiors
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of high-end wood materials
- Practical knowledge of carpentry
- Practical knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools
- Practical knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Knowledge of basic shop mathematics to calculate metric conversions and materials
- Ability to work confidently in a team environment and without constant supervision