INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a Canadian firm that specializes in design and production of a wide variety of armored vehicles, cars, and armored trucks. Luxury armored cars, armored SUV's, Cash Transit Vehicles and Tactical Armored Vehicles used by Law Enforcement Agencies all over the world. With multiple facilities all over the world, INKAS® aims to please every customer with its maximal efficiency, organized deployment and superior technical abilities.
The Carpenter will work under the general direction of the Production Manager on exclusive interior for high end luxury vehicles. The Carpenter will also ensure that the quality standards of the company are met.
- Work on interior finish of luxury vehicles
- Perform wood finish/cabinet making
- Demonstrate skill in the safe operation of shop tools
- Follow all company health and safety policies and procedures
- Strive to continually improve through specific development plans
- Accepts directions from the Production Manager
Education and Experience:
- College Diploma or certification in a recognized construction/carpentry course preferred.
- 3 years of experience and proven track record in the automotive or a related industry preferred
- Must have previous experience working on yacht, limousines’ and other high end vehicles’ interiors
Knowledge and skill set:
- Knowledge of high end wood materials
- Practical knowledge of carpentry and building maintenance
- Practical knowledge of safe operation of basic hand and power tools
- Practical knowledge of workplace safety and safe lifting and handling procedures
- Knowledge of basic shop mathematics to calculate metric conversions and materials needed for jobs