INKAS Armored Vehicle Manufacturing INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a Canadian firm that specializes in design and production of a wide variety of armored vehicles, cars, and armored trucks. Luxury armored cars, armored SUV's, Cash Transit Vehicles and Tactical Armored Vehicles used by Law Enforcement Agencies all over the world. With multiple facilities all over the world, INKAS® aims to please every customer with its maximal efficiency, organized deployment and superior technical abilities.
POSITION SUMMARY: This position is responsible for the daily setup and operation of hydraulic CNC controlled press brakes. He/she may be required to assist other operators as a helper on key work or machines as required.
- Set up and operate a hydraulic press or punch for routine established work
- Select correct tooling for the job task with setup documents or supervisor/lead assistance.
- Load, install and correctly set up the tools required
- Perform assigned work to time standards and quality expectations.
- Account for time and work completed
- Make routine decisions and use problem solving to resolve basic manufacturing issues or seek assistance.
- Must have strong metal press forming
- Minimum 1 year experience in a manufacturing environment is strongly desired.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of hydraulic press and/or punch operations including basic set up is desired.
- Competent at basic dimensional measuring and able to quickly learn the use of precision measurement tools.
- Demonstrated competency in basic shop math.
- Basic ability to read and understand blueprints and other shop drawing aids.
- Ability to work with various types of metal forming constraints
- Ability to operate a forklift.