INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a Canadian firm that specializes in design and production of a wide variety of armored vehicles, cars, and armored trucks. Luxury armored cars, armored SUV's, Cash Transit Vehicles and Tactical Armored Vehicles used by Law Enforcement Agencies all over the world. With multiple facilities all over the world, INKAS® aims to please every customer with its maximal efficiency, organized deployment and superior technical abilities.
Auto Painter is accountable for prepping vehicles or auto parts for painting in accordance with the department’s guidelines. During the painting process, responsible for ensuring that all parts are sprayed to a high quality.
- Effectively prepare vehicle for painting by cleaning, washing, stripping, sanding, filling dents, wrapping
- Safely and precisely operate automated spray paint equipment
- Paint small items and apply touchups using brushes, checking for runs and sags to ensure quality
- Polish painted surfaces
- Operate all equipment and perform all work in a safe manner
- Keep working area clean and safe
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledgeable and skilled in materials, methods, painting techniques and tools used to accomplish quality work
- Manual dexterity and mechanical aptitude
- Valid Driver’s license