Automotive Electrician [IA0003]
INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a Canadian firm that specializes in design and production of a wide variety of armored vehicles, cars, and armored trucks. Luxury armored cars, armored SUV's, Cash Transit Vehicles and Tactical Armored Vehicles used by Law Enforcement Agencies all over the world. With multiple facilities all over the world, INKAS® aims to please every customer with its maximal efficiency, organized deployment and superior technical abilities.
The Automotive Electrician will install, maintain and repair electrical wiring and computer-based equipment in motor vehicles. Will be reporting to the Production Supervisor at Limo Assembly department.
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics, and code specifications
- Create vehicle electrical control boards as per vehicle work order
- Create wiring harness as per vehicle work order
- Install all interior electronics and audio/visual systems
- Trouble shoot any unforeseen issues that arise
- Complete other duties as directed by Manager.
- Diploma or Certificate of graduation in Auto Mechanics/Electrics from a certified learning institution
- 3 years hands-on Auto Electrician experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Good practical skills for using a range of tools and electronic instruments
- Ability to work methodically and pay close attention to detail
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to read electrical wiring diagrams
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to keep up to date with developments in engine and electrical technology
INKAS® is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at INKAS® are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. INKAS® will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.