INKAS® Armored Vehicle Manufacturing is a Canadian firm that specializes in design and production of a wide variety of armored vehicles, cars, and armored trucks. Luxury armored cars, armored SUV's, Cash Transit Vehicles and Tactical Armored Vehicles used by Law Enforcement Agencies all over the world. With multiple facilities all over the world, INKAS® aims to please every customer with its maximal efficiency, organized deployment and superior technical abilities.
The Automotive Detailer is responsible for washing, cleaning and polishing car interiors and exteriors to ensure they are clean and presentable for customers. Will be reporting to QC Manager.
- Responsible for the detailing of interior and exterior of the vehicles to the company standards.
- Responsible for executing thorough water leakage test prior to any vehicle detailing.
- Perform general car detailing activities using a variety of hand held tools including, vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, washing and waxing if required.
- Ensure the exterior of cars are clean and smudge free
- Clean and polish vehicle windows.
- Wash car interiors including the upholstery, apply leather cleaning products, removing and cleaning floor mats.
- Apply stain guard if required.
- Apply polish to remove scraps if required.
- Clean and polish wheels and rims.
- Use cloths, squeegees, or air compressors to dry surfaces of vehicles.
- Mix cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, or other compounds/solutions, according to formulas.
- Operate cleaning equipment or machines with high precaution and safe manner.
- Notify supervisor and/or QC staff when you notice parts of car that require repair or replacement.
- Responsible for keeping the washing bay and the surrounding working area safe, clean and neat at all the time.
- Participating in other activities and tasks of quality control department may be required.
- Follow QC department policies, procedures and meet the deadline for each task.
- Complete other duties as directed by Manager.
- High school diploma
- Two years of work experience in auto detailing; washing and cleaning vehicles
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Ontario “G” drivers license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to drive automatic and standard vehicles.
- Experience working with cleaning products and cleaning tools including power washers.
- Must be dependable, reliable, possess a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
- Interest in cars, and knowledgeable about car repair and maintenance an asset
- Shift work may be required
- Overtime may be required.
- Ability to remain standing for long periods and to bending, twist, push, pull and carry equipment and supplies.
- Lifting or moving up to 30 lbs may be required, including carrying car parts, and cleaning equipment/supplies.
- Manual dexterity required to operate cleaning equipment including power washers and hand tools.
INKAS® is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at INKAS® are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. INKAS® will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.